12 September 2009

XMAS 2009.... for cardmix

i recently received a very exciting box of samples from 'cardmix' featuring some of the christmas designs i created for them. i had already seen a couple of them earlier in the year at the spring fair, but it was great to have actual samples of my own and see the glitter effects they've added. two are themed on japanese kawaii and the others are based on doileys. they'll be out in the shops this winter.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congrats! I was just going through my fave etsy sellers and noticed that your shop is still closed, and I was thinking that I missed seeing your work/blog.

inkjet designs said...

thanks molly !

ive been busy working on two really
big projects so have had to put etsy on hold for now, but its lovely that you still remember me : )

hopefully i'll be back soon.