i've been so busy these past few weeks i havent had time to post - so here are a few things that have been occuring lately...
inkjet designs have two pages in the 'print & pattern' book
i was delighted to be asked to send a selection of my greetings card designs to schiffer books for a forthcoming publication.

my cute cloud design is now available on a notebook in paperchase. its a small hand bag sized spiral bound book with strong polyprop cover. spotted and snapped below instore at the covent garden branch of paperchase.


i was delighted to be asked to send a selection of my greetings card designs to schiffer books for a forthcoming publication.
my cute cloud design is now available on a notebook in paperchase. its a small hand bag sized spiral bound book with strong polyprop cover. spotted and snapped below instore at the covent garden branch of paperchase.

i have a couple of my prints 'scandi owls' and 'folksy birds' in an exhibition at a museum in hampshire.




2 comments:
That cloud notebook is super cute. I love it!
Also, really really loving the Print & Pattern book. I'm still working my way through it, savoring it.
I LOVE your cloud note books, I'm going into town on Thursday, so I hope to get one then :-)
Keep up the great work!
Amanda
Post a Comment