6 November 2010

INKJET for paperchase :: xmas 2010

here are some designs i created for the paperchase christmas 2010 range. the first is a set of four 'folk' cards which are sold as a box set.
the next designs are a great paperchase invention - a card that also includes a felt detachable chrismtas decoration. its such a nice idea and they have used my folk dove & tree designs. folk dove is also available as a felt covered notebook.
i also spotted my paperchase cards in ideal home magazine for a paperchase promotion and and a small but cool siteing of them in living etc this month.

9 comments:

Molly said...

I really like the Christmas tree design. So pretty!

Unknown said...

really nice work!

Tamara Henderson said...

Gorgeous designs! Love the felt too!

Anonymous said...

Wow - these look so lovely - well done! I love the felt decoration in a card idea - perfect for someone you don't normally get a present for it's a bit more special that just sending a card. Have a lovely week.

lizalew said...

Hi Marie - saw your cards in Paperchase the other day- they look so good - I particularly like the felt decoration cards - such a nice idea - I feel the urge to buy some christmas cards! :-)

alice apple said...

I had no idea these cards were yours! I bought them to send out to my friends and family :) Have a great new year xx

inkjet designs said...

alice that means a lot to me that chose to buy my paperchase cards because i know you have a very good eye for design. i could'nt think of better compliment than knowing my designs caught the eye of alice apple. thank you - happy new year to you and your little girls.

Unknown said...

I also bought two boxes of your wonderful Paperchase cards this year not knowing they were yours! I love them!

inkjet designs said...

oh wow - your opinion is another one i value very highly jane, so i this is lovely. thankyou for buying the cards : )